DATA PROTECTION REGULATION WORKSHOP
(Obtaining information or booking places)
Despite the Brexit vote, the UK’s data protection regime is changing; that is why we are holding WORKSHOPS in Douglas Isle of Man, Edinburgh, Leeds and London.
These all-day DATA PROTECTION REGULATION WORKSHOP sessions are intended to be interactive so that attendees have a deep understanding of the proposed changes to data protection law and what the Regulation is intending to deliver. The content focuses on the differences to the 1998 Act, as an aid to achieving that understanding. It will be based on the latest version of the REGULATION text.
In further detail, the Data Protection Regulation Workshop considers the following topics:
- The Brexit options for a new data protection regime
- The changes to the definitions from the 1998 Act
- The changes to the Principles from the 1998 Act
- Data processor obligations and data loss reporting
- The changes to Rights from the 1998 Act
- The changes to exemptions from the 1998 Act
- The role of the Data Protection Officer
- The role of the Regulator
- How to prepare for implementation
- Comments about the related Directive for law enforcement
The cost is £400 for the day (ex VAT), £300+VAT for Amberhawk customers who have a Practitioner Certificate from us.
Follow the link for information about the REGULATION WORKSHOP.
If you want the next date for the REGULATION WORKSHOP please use the contact us facility.